Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I still take notes

Everytime I closed my eyes,
The reverberations that clouded
Yesterday's supine moments harried
Nervously into my bones; 
When the world would end, she
would jostle into the estates of Lombardy;
a cloud of Volcano would take her over the stratosphere; 
we saw a faint smile in the corner
of her mouth and our imagination about her
ends in that place, in that monent, 
because he would fly across the earth,
in an ungainly spaceship to watch that
sight. Great loves, great sacrifices,
great spectacles , and everything with
great expectations - unbirdled by
this feverous tallow that covers a
citizens life- could be theater.
Who is he in paper, she asks?
Unhinged by the cordial hellos' and I love yous',
- I still take notes, uncordially.

No comments: