Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dreams of Dahlilia.

I wake up now
And take a bow.


The fat noon sun
It makes me burn.


I take a bath
To flee heat's wrath.


I see a dream
Of lovers’ stream.


She boasts a smile
I reel in beguile!


Her hair is blue
She trots like a shrew.


Her glass is green
It reeks a sheen.


She comes this way
I wave her away.


She now sits still
On my sill.



I take her hand
But she won’t stand.


I sit nether down
She calls me a clown.


So I stand up
She yelps a laugh?


She takes my hand
And ties a magic band.


I feel insane,
Like Van Gogh’s brain.


We dance and dance
In a cosmic trance.


We play around
In Shiva’s mound.


Here and there
We travel in flair.


A starry starry night
Of absinthe delight.




And then I fall
In arms of a doll.


I wake up now
And take a bow


The dream is done
I had much fun.


Can dreams come true
In an Earth so blue?

No comments: