Saturday, July 27, 2013

Strangers on the Net

I'll believe whatever you say.
We are practically strangers, anyway.


You are rhyming, I see
Singing colloquial epiphany.


Considering you are playing along, 
I don't think I did anything wrong.

And who knows what's wrong, what's right
Such is the whim of a deadpan night.

And, that would be an excellent status, I'd say,
 Also, you sound terribly forlorn, if I may.

That's the beauty of words, you know
Sometimes they darken and sometimes they glow.

Words are amusement of kinds,
Like this odd conversation, I feel, if you don't mind.

Odd is one, three, five and seven
It may still find a place in heaven.

And this could go on all Night,
 But would you want it to become Trite?

No, I would say, because it's late
And tomorrow I would need a clean slate
But this should go in a facebook note, if you want
The world must read such hackneyed rant.

No comments: